EXCLUSIVE VENUE HIRE AND WEDDING PACKAGE
Hold your Wedding Reception at One Great George Street and the entire venue will be yours exclusively for the day.
Take a few moments in your own private room with natural daylight and full-length mirror before walking down the aisle in one of our beautiful oak-panelled State Rooms, the Main Hall with grand staircase and domed skylight or the stunning Great Hall with large windows and ornate gold-leaf detail.
With their drop chandeliers and large windows, the Brunel and Council Rooms are intimate, elegant rooms which can accommodate up to 100 guests for a ceremony or 80 for dining and the Smeaton Room up to 150 for a ceremony or 100 for dining. For larger numbers our impressive Great Hall can accommodate up to 400 guests for ceremony only, or 220 for ceremony followed by Dinner-Dance under the magnificent painted ceiling and crystal chandeliers.
Exclusive Venue Hire including The Great Hall from £9,000 including VAT* (7,500+VAT) - plus Wedding Package price per person
Exclusive Venue Hire for ground floor State Rooms only from £6,600 including VAT* (£5,500+VAT) - plus Wedding Package price per person
Our Wedding Package includes everything that you need to indulge your guests from post-ceremony drinks and canapes, through your Wedding Breakfast until the evening reception. With classic style, exceptional in-house catering and service, we ensure that your day glides smoothly from start to finish. The rates depend on your number of guests
|Number of guests
||Price per person
||£120.60 inc VAT* (£100.50 + VAT)
||£115.80 inc VAT* (£96.50 + VAT)
||£113.40 inc VAT* (£94.50 + VAT)
*All prices show including VAT are at the prevailing rate of 20%. Subject to change.
- Staffed cloakroom
- PA system and technician for speeches
- Uplighters in your main room
- Chair covers and sashes or Chiavari Chairs in your main room (minimum order of 100)
- Toastmaster (one hour before guests’ arrival up to end of first dance)
- Two glasses of either house sparkling wine, Kir Royale or Peach Blini per person, bottled water and orange juice or a non-alcoholic cocktail for the reception
- Three canapés per person plus dry snacks for the drinks reception
- Three course lunch or dinner
- Half bottle of house wine and bottled water per person with the wedding breakfast
- Cake stand and knife
- One glass of house sparkling wine for the toasts
- Complimentary menu tasting for the couple